Working collaboratively with you and your design team we will always maximise the number of ecology credits that can be achieved on your scheme.
All our ecologists meet the criteria of Suitably Qualified Ecologist (SQE), as defined by BRE, and provide technical input for all BREEAM (Office, Healthcare, Schools, Industrial and Retail) and Code for Sustainable Homes (CfSH) Assessments.
Our Ecologists cover
- Walkover ecology surveys to record baseline conditions (including the full botanical species list)
- Rapid assessment to ascertain what ecological credit points can be achieved
- Specialist input to landscape and architectural design to achieve biodiversity gain, including the design of living roofs
- Production of Ecology Reports suitable for use as the baseline for BREEAM and CfSH Assessment
- Production of a 5 year Ecological Management Plan or ecological input into a Wider Landscape Management Plan