We are seeking an individual with experience in leading a team conducting a range of services from tree felling to scrub and grass clearance. Arboricultural practices would not be conducted on a daily basis but experience and certifications would be advantageous. Salary would be based on experience and accreditations held.
You would be required to lead, direct and motivate a team, delivering projects to deadlines and budgets whilst maintaining health and safety on site. In addition to planning and co-ordinating works on site, you would be expected to liaise with clients to meet their expectations and requirements whilst quality assessing the work on site. In time, applicants would be expected to conduct site visits and quantify requirements to inform quotations and tender submissions.
You would need to live within commuting distance of the Chipping Sodbury area and be prepared to work throughout the UK, at times working away up to 50% of the time and occasionally at short notice.
Typical works include:
- Tree felling and forestry operations
- Scrub clearance
- Hedgerow removal
- Strimming and brush-cutting
- Arboricultural worksSkills and qualifications:
- Well rounded experience in vegetation management and clearance
- Experience in leading a team of operatives
- Clean UK driving licence
- Trailer towing licence
- Chainsaw CS30/31
- Woodchipper ticket
- CS32, 38 & 39
- CSCS card
- Brush-cutter ticket
- PA1 & PA6 herbicide applicationYou must be a competent and diligent individual prepared to work hard in an outdoor environment and for part of a team working in a range of sectors and sites.