We are looking for an individual with an array of fencing experience to lead a team of contractors. Candidates would be expected to operate and maintain various forms of machinery, therefore engineering experience and appropriate operator certifications would be advantageous.
You would need to be capable of leading, directing and motivating a team to deliver projects to deadlines and budgets whilst maintaining health and safety on site. In addition to planning and co-ordinating works on site, you would be expected to liaise with clients to ensure their expectations and requirements are met whilst quality assessing the works of the team. In time, applicants would be expected to conduct site visits and quantify requirements to inform quotations and tender submissions.
You would need to live within commuting distance of the Chipping Sodbury area and be prepared to work at sites throughout the UK, at times working away up to 50% of the time and occasionally at short notice.
Typical works include:
- Stock fencing
- Badger, Otter & Deer fencing
- Newt and Reptile fencing
- Post and rail fencingSkills and qualifications
- Well rounded experience in various fencing designs and installation methods
- Experience in leading a team of operatives
- Clean UK driving licence
- Trailer towing licence
- Chainsaw CS30/31
- CSCS card
- Tractor loader and PTO driven attachments You must be a competent and diligent individual prepared to work hard in an outdoor environment and be part of a team or to work on your own when required.Please send a covering introductory letter and your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org