We employ only the most senior project managers, all qualified, experienced and proven to work proactively in ways that put our clients’ needs first.
Each has their own dedicated area of technical expertise and together they form a team of highly-skilled specialists who are better qualified to negotiate with regulators. Our team are based in offices throughout the UK, giving us local knowledge of statutory consultees, planning authorities and biodiversity, all of which we apply to your projects.
Working to standards of excellence
- We are recognised by Investors in People and our assessor identified our key strengths as ‘effective communication, a strong team ethos and a loyal, capable workforce committed to continuous improvement’
- All our ecologists are members of the Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management and are bound by the CIEEM’s code of professional conduct
- Our Habitats Contract Managers are trained by our own Ecology Consultants
- We invest in CPD for every Team Member so they are completely up-to-date with developments in the industry and legislation
- Our Ecology Consultants are trained by an environmental lawyer and receive regular legal updates
- Our rigorous internal quality assurance procedures ensure all outputs are peer reviewed by a Senior Team Member
- Our own in-house Health and Safety manual requires us to carry out risk assessments prior to each site visit and ensures our staff have all the required certifications for the project in progress
- We hold all relevant public liability and indemnity to cover the services we offer to our clients